great doing so!
- Stonehenge — Modesto, CA. This is where I learned to climb. This place will always be my "home" gym.
- Planet Granite — Sunnyvale, CA, with locations in Belmont & San Francisco. All locations have excellent facilities.
- City Beach Rock Club — Fremont, CA. Very nice wall, nice atmosphere.
- Pacific Edge — Santa Cruz, CA. The tallest and one of the biggest gyms I’ve been to.
Climbing related Magazines & Sites
- Rock and Ice Online — Home of Rock & Ice Magazine’s web site.
- Climbing Magazine — Climbing Magazine’s Web site.
- The Access Fund — “… preserving America’s diverse climbing resources.” I’m a member, why aren’t you?
- Competitive Climibing Rank — A North American climber ranking list
- Evolv — Never thought I’d be a guy for velcro shoes, but the Defy shoes are VERY nice slip-lasted shoes. Vegan friendly, too!
- Boreal — Even though I sold my Stingers years ago, Boreal is one of my favorite shoe manufacturers.
- Scarpa — I have a pair of their “Dominator” shoes. They’re quite nice, but I need to get the resoled.
- Blue Water — The Climbing Company. Makers of really awesome harness (and ropes), including the Renegade – My next harness.
- PMI Dynamic — Ropes and stuff. PMI-Petzl.
- Black Diamond Equipment — Makers of fine harnesses, gear, and ropes.